See the comment in SunPKCS11.java. Need to consider whether we can support SunTls12Prf, SunTls12RsaPremasterSecret, etc. in SunPKCS11 in the future.
* TLS 1.2 uses a different hash algorithm than 1.0/1.1 for the
* PRF calculations. As of 2010, there is no PKCS11-level
* support for TLS 1.2 PRF calculations, and no known OS's have
* an internal variant we could use. Therefore for TLS 1.2, we
* are updating JSSE to request different provider algorithms
* (e.g. "SunTls12Prf"), and currently only SunJCE has these
* TLS 1.2 algorithms.
* If we reused the names such as "SunTlsPrf", the PKCS11
* providers would need be updated to fail correctly when
* presented with the wrong version number (via
* Provider.Service.supportsParameters()), and we would also
* need to add the appropriate supportsParamters() checks into
* KeyGenerators (not currently there).
* In the future, if PKCS11 support is added, we will restructure