The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed.
Unresolved : Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Fixed : Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed. The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release.
The following fixes were backported to JDK 7:
* JDK-8074562: CID keyed OpenType fonts are not supported by T2K
* JDK-8080465: The underline of the text doesn't display unless���
* JDK-8185538: JDK 9 is really slow initialising some OTF/CFF fonts.
* JDK-8188030: AWT java apps fail to start when some minimal fonts are present
* JDK-8209672: Oracle JDK 8 equivalent fix for JDK-8188030: AIOOBE in font manager init