JDK-8214185 : Upgrade GStreamer to the latest (1.14.4) version
The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed.
Unresolved : Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Fixed : Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed. The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release.
We need to upgrade GStreamer to the latest (1.14.4 as of now) https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/
Looks good. Tested on all platforms.
I fixed white-space issues. checkrepo now pass. I updated webrev and patch in-place with white space fixed.
I'll finish the review in parallel with this, but I noticed that there are several white-space issues (mainly tabs) in the new gstreamer and glib files.
Note: Webrev only contains changes to make files, config and other changes I did while upgrading GStreamer/GLib. Patch contains all changes.
- GStreamer is updated to 1.14.4
- GLib is updates to 2.58.2.
- Removed legacy 32-bit config files for OS X.
- Cleanup config files by removing defines we do not need or use.
- Disable code in gstregistry.c related to loading plugin-ins which we do not need.
- Removed gstpreset.c, encoding-profile.c and encoding-target.c, since we do not using it.