Webnode's JS engine doesn't honor timeouts properly anymore.
As of b123, it did.
As of b127, it already doesn't.
Please use attached POC to reproduce:
- load HTML file into Webnode;
- press the button; you should see text "One" next to it;
- in 5 seconds "One" should change into "Two".
With b127: there is no timeout between "One" and "Two".
Evergreen info goes below.
Testsuite name: WebNodeManualTest
Test name(s): com/sun/fx/webnode/tests/dnd/DragAndDrop.java#dropEffectCopy
Product(s) tested: JDK9b126 (64bit)
Reproducible on machine: Evergreen-machine
[If Sometimes] Also reproducible on machine:
Is it a Regression:
[If Regression] Regression introduced in release/build:
Test result on the last GAed release for this train:
[if Fail] Test result on FCS:
Is it a platform specific issue:
[If platform specific issue] Is it a new (previously unsupported) OS/browser/mode testing:
[If new configuration testing] Issue specific to execution mode or OS/browser version:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Test build JDK9b126 (64bit) and set JAVA_HOME env
2. use test bundle:java-client-9-manual-new.tar.gz and extract to a folder of java-client-9-manual <WS>
3. Install ANT (version:1.9.7) and set ANT_HOME env
4. Change javafx.home path in build.properties file(under the folder <WS>)
5 Enter the testsuite "WebNodeManualTests" directory(under the folder<WS>/open/tests/functional) and run command: ant run-manual
6. Run the case:com/sun/fx/webnode/tests/dnd/DragAndDrop.java#dropEffectCopy in the harness.
1.Wait for the test page to load.
2.Start dragging the rectangle with "Default" drag effect (you should be able to drag it). Drop it on the yellow rectangle with "Copy" drop effect. A green "Success" message should appear below.
3.Wait till "Success" message disappears. Start dragging the rectangle with "All" drag effect (you should be able to drag it). Drop it on the yellow rectangle with "Copy" drop effect. A green "Success" message should appear below.
4.Wait till "Success" message disappears....
The green "Success" message appear and disappear very shortly.
By the way, the message will disappear after a while on JDK8.