The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed.
Unresolved : Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Fixed : Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed. The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release.
AppModel after JDK-8031989 misses main class information. This info is necessary for JAMC-738 and JAMC-739.
Verfied on 8u40 b 24, os windows, linux.
SQE-OK to take this fix for 8u40
Workaround is possible in AMC server code.
- Justification: missing mainClass field is valuable information for AMC team. The field is missing in the original fix: JDK-8031989
- Risk Analysis: Low risk fix. Data transfer happens through the class serialization and has no effect on deployment code itself.
- Webrev: https://java.se.oracle.com/code/cru/CR-JDK8UDEV-157
- Testing (done/to-be-done): to be done by the SQE team. See JDK-8031989.
- Back ports (done/to-be-done): done for 8u (8u60) and 9
- FX Impact: no impact
- Fix For Release: 8, 9