JDK-8068495 : Update the protocol for references of docs.oracle.com to HTTPS in langtools.
The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed.
Unresolved : Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Fixed : Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed. The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release.
Any reference to http://docs.oracle.com or http://download.oracle.com needs to be updated to https://docs.oracle.com.
verified with regression test
- Justification : GIS will be updating the protocol for docs.oracle.com from HTTP to HTTPS. Any links to http://docs.oracle.com or http://download.oracle.com should be updated to https://docs.oracle.com. Currently, http://download.oracle.com automatically redirects to http://docs.oracle.com.
- Risk Analysis : low risk fix
- Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpatel/8068495/webrev.00
- Testing (done/to-be-done) : The build works fine.
- Back ports (done/to-be-done) : None
- Fix For Release : 8u40
Any references to http://docs.oracle.com or http://download.oracle.com in the following areas needs to be updated to https://docs.oracle.com