Testsuite name:Swing Regression
Product(s) tested:JDK 7u71 b14
OS/architecture:SELS 12 x64
Error log file : http://aurora.ru.oracle.com/slot-gw/651294.ManualSubmit-1/workDir/closed/javax/swing/JFrame/ClientDecoratedIcon/ClientDecoratedIconTest.jtr
Reproducible on machine: Evergreen-machine
[If Sometimes] Also reproducible on machine:
Is it a Regression: Yes
[If Regression] Regression introduced in release/build: b01 (JDK 7u71 b14/SELS 12 x64: Fail)
Test result on the last GAed release for this train: Pass (JDK 7u66 b17/SELS 12 x64: Pass)
[if Fail] Test result on FCS:
Is it a platform specific issue: Yes (JDK 7u71 b14/win7 sp1 x86: Pass
JDK 7u71 b14/mac 10.9 x64: Fail,refer to JDK-7133139
JDK 7u71 b14/SELS 11 x64: Pass)
[If platform specific issue] Is it a new (previously unsupported) OS/browser/mode testing: Yes
[If new configuration testing] Issue specific to execution mode or OS/browser version:SELS 12 x64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download regression workspace from http://jre.us.oracle.com/java/re/jdk/7u71/promoted/fcs/b14/ws/jdk/test to /regression
2. Install test bundle JDK7u71b14 (download from http://jre.us.oracle.com/java/re/jdk/7u71/promoted/fcs/b14/bundles/linux-x64/jdk-7u71-linux-x64.tar.gz) to /regression/jdk1.7.0_71
3. Install stable JDK7u45b18 (download from http://jre.us.oracle.com/java/re/jdk/7u45/promoted/fcs/b18/bundles/linux-x64/jdk-7u45-linux-x64.tar.gz) to /regression/jdk1.7.0_45
4. Download and unzip Jtreg from http://jre.us.oracle.com/java/re/jtreg/4.1/promoted/fcs/b08/bundles/jtreg_bin-4.1.zip locate at /regression/
5. Create the script regression.sh as follows and run it
/regression/jtreg/linux/bin/jtreg -v -m -ignore:quiet -jdk:/regression/jdk1.7.0_71 -r:/regression/results/reportDir -w:/regression/results/workDir /regression/test/closed/javax/swing/JFrame/ClientDecoratedIcon/ClientDecoratedIconTest.java
This tests the functionality of the setIconImages() API
You will see two JFrames with custom icons1. Both JFrames should have the same icon: a colored box.
If either of the JFrames has the default, coffe-cup icon, the test fails.
If the JFrames DO NOT both have the same colored box as their icon, the test fails.
If both JFrames DO have the same colored box as their icon, then the test passes.
1.The case fails automatically and it throws sun.awt.SunToolkit$OperationTimedOut exception on terminal, refer to log-ClientDecoratedIconTest.txt.
2.We also tried this case with the same build without jtreg tool, but it throws errors on terminal,refer to error.txt
The following case has the same issue.