When loading a JavaFX application that requires client http basic authentication, the authenticated pop-up dialog expected to be a JavaFX-based dilaog, but it does not appear to be the case (still java-based dialog)
*** Tested Configuration:
- x64 Mac OS X 10.9
- jre 8u20-b22
*** Steps to reproduce:
0) On Mac machine, install jre 8u20-b22
1) Add http://mossad.us.oracle.com:8080/ to the Exception Site List
2) Use Safari or Firefox to load the test applet:
3) There is going to be authenticated pop-up dialog from the browser. Enter User name as "jituB" and password as "jitu20"
4) Click on link "Webstart: click to launch this app as webstart" . There should be authenticated pop-up
Expected: A JavaFX-based dialog with title "Authentication Required"
Actual: A Java-based dialog with title "Authentication Required"
(see screenshot for detail)