There are GUI regressions in 8u20 PIT (dated 06/30) or 8u20-b21 promotion build
1) On Linux, it is a broken exception site list GUI that one can not add any URL to the list- run time exception thrown
** (java:7354): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_flat_box: assertion `height >= -1' failed
2) On Mac, the default width of 'Location' column unexpectedly shift too much to the right. That leaves the first column (with the lock icon) so wide by default
** Steps to reproduce:
0) Install 8u20 PIT deployment bundle
or 8u20-b21 promotion build:
1) Open Java control panel and get to Security-->Edit Site List
2) Click 'Add'
- On Linux if you are able to add the site and see the exception '** (java:7354): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_flat_box: assertion `height >= -1' failed'
the issue is reproducible
- On Mac, it is easily noticed the default width of "Location' column from the exception site list dialog