Applet startup issue
The only strange thing I have now with FF and plugin is that the first time you launch the plugin it everything is frozen until the mouse is moved or you switch window.
Steps to reproduce.
0. Close all instances of Firefox
1. Start a fresh Firefox (happens in at least FF 17.0.1 and 18 on Windows 7 64bit)
2. Enter URL java.com
3. Click "Do I have Java?"
4. Click "Verify Java Version"
5. Don't move mouse or touch keyboard after you have clicked the "Verify Java Version"
6. Web page appears completely frozen and nothing happens.
7. Move mouse. Webpage continuous to load and the Security windows pops up asking you to run the applet
I can reproduce with both 7u10 or 7u11, with win7 32-bit. Firefox only. IE/Chrome okay.