Please use the testcase attached to the CR 6770457 to reproduce the problem
The steps to reproduce the bug are
- there are two windows: the browser window and the"W2" dialog
- the browser window is on the top and the "W2" dialog is behind the browser window
- the browser window partially covers the "W2" dialog so that the user can highlight tooltip for button on the "W2" dialog / *button*
- The user moves the mouse continuously and quickly between the two windows - highlighting a tooltip in each window as they rotate.
- After many iterations (even 20-30) the W2 window will appear in front of the browser window but the title Bar of the W2 window
will remain inactive (grey) - the browser window goes to back but still has active window title bar.
The problem is easily reproducible on Windows 2K, latest 6u14 build