Customer reported a problem when a specific resolution of PC is set.
Java Control Panel's title bar and tabs are jutted out of the desktop
when the display mode of the PC is 1024x600.
PC - Toshiba NB100
OS - Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (French)
JRE - 1.6.0_06, 1.6.0_07
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open Java Control Panel.
-> You will find that the tile bar and tabs do not exist.
- JavaControlPanel-FRE-96dpi.jpg Windows XP French with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-FRE-120dpi.jpg Windows XP French with 120 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-ENG-96dpi.jpg Windows XP English with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-ENG-120dpi.jpg Windows XP English with 120 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-JPN-96dpi.jpg Windows XP Japanese with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-JPN-120dpi.jpg Windows XP Japanese with 120 dpi
- This is caused because the title bar and tabs are jutted out of the
- In this situation, an end user cannot move the dialog and select a
tab by a mouse. To aid this, the user need to follow the below steps.
1. Click the right button of the mouse on the task bar button of the
Java Control Panel.
2. Select D��placer.
3. Push the down-arrow key several times.
When Java Control Panel is opened, the dialog should be displayed so
that the top edge of the dialog does not disappear.