jxpiinstall.exe is not signed and has Unknown Publisher in 6u10
How to reproduce:
1. Use FF to load the URL http://star-wip.sfbay.sun.com:88/en/
2. Click on "Free Java Download" button
3. It will redirect to http://star-wip.sfbay.sun.com:88/en/download/windows_xpi.jsp?locale=en&host=star-wip.sfbay.sun.com:88
4. Click on "Free Java Download" button again
5. Save jxpiinstall.exe file on the local system
6. Double click on jxpiinstall.exe to install 6u10
Publisher: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Publisher: Unknown Publisher (attached)
Looks like it's not a staging issue but installation. jxpiinstall-6u10-fcs-bin-b29-windows-i586-06_aug_2008.exe from /net/koori.sfbay.sun.com/jdk/6u10/latest/bundles/windows-i586 is not signed as well.