* Problem: Some of pogo game applets (Bingo Luau, Spades, WordJong) fail to load- It doesn't happen using promoted 6u5-b04
* Tested build: 6u5-b99 (plugin2) - Oct 5 window build
* Tested OSes/browsers:
- win2003 SE/ IE7
- Xp-pro(sp2)/ IE6
* Steps to reproduce:
1) Browse http://www.pogo.com
2) Click "All Free Games" link on the left frame
3) From the game list, click "Bingo Luau"
4) Login if required
5) Click "Play Now"
The "Bingo Luau" game applet should load after step #5.
Using plugin2-6u5-b99 (oct 5 build), the applet fails to load (a white blank screen displaye). The same applet loads fine using promoted 6u5-b04. See attached Java console and games screenshots for details both for the plugin2 failing scenario and promoted 6u5-b04 passing scenario).
Other pogo game applets (Spades, WordJong) display the same issue.