New plug-in is not being detected on Vista/ IE7. On the same machine, the same game applets load properly using the regular promoted 6u5-b04
* Tested build: http://analemma.sfbay.sun.com/net/jano1/export1/deployment/kbr/plugin2-testing/jre-6u5-plugin2-windows-i586-p-01_oct_2007.exe
* Tested Configuration: Vista 32-bit (business, ultimate)/ IE 7
It appears that new plug-in is not registered properly on Vista/ IE 7 so can't play the applet.
* Tested games:
1) Yahoo Super Bounce Out applet
- Click "Play Web Games"
- JPI is not detected by IE 7/Vista and applet can't be loaded.
(see attached screenshot)
2) Radical Aces:
- Click on "TRY IT NOW"
- Follow instruciton to start the online game applet.
- Can't load the applet using new plug-in, but can load using promoted 6u5-b04
3) Any pogo applets.
4) The same can be said for our jdk plugin demo applets