Getting focus inside JInternalFrame which don't have focus border.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Run SwingSet2
2) Change Look and feel to Windows Look And Feel.
3) Now notice "Internal Frame generator", Button with fish image have focus while its parent(JInternalFrame) dont have focus border.
4) Now you can move focus inside it using tab key.
5) Once focus reaches textfield "Frame title", You can even type in there.
6) When focus is on textfield, further pressing of tab doesn't move the focus away from textfield.
Ideally when a component have focus than window in which it is present should also have focus.
- Reproducible on Windows 2k and XP, in Tiger and all previous version of JDK.
- Problem specified in Step 6 is only on Win2k and is coming from Tiger build 19 and onwards only.