JDK : JDK1.4.2 b06-b25
Platform[s] : all
Look & Feel Mode: Motif and GTK
How to reproduce:
1. Run bin/java -jar demo/jfc/SwingSet2/*jar to launch SwingSet
2. Create an empty directory. For example, "mkdir temp2"
3. Select FileChooserDemo.
4. Select Motif or GTK Look&Feel.
5. Clicking on "Show Plain JFileChooser" will pop up FileChooser". Double click on the empty directory (temp2). You will see only "Enter path or folder name" got added with "temp2" but Folders and Files have nothing changed. Still show original directories/files. This means it doesn't go to the empty directory.
6. Double click on temp2 again. You'll see "temp2" got removed from "Enter path or folder name". ?