Forte for Java 4.0, CE Build #020211_1 with JDK 1.4.0 build #92 on Windows 2000
I have discovered reproducable crash of virtual machine that happens on Windows 2000 box when I leave my workstation for a while and the attached screensaver is activated. When I then press SPACE key that stops this screensaver virtual machine does not survive the switch of display modes. I am attaching both the screensaver and generated log file. Please forgive me if I assigned it to wrong subcategory. I hope also P2/S1 is adequate since I have lost all of my unsaved files.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Instal JDK 1.4.0 build #92 on some Windows 2000 machine.
2. Instal Forte for Java 4.0, CE build #020211_1 and launch it using this JDK.
3. Execute attached Matrix screensaver.
4. After you were watching it for a while press SPACE key to stop it.
5. When Windows 2000 comes back there will be no Forte running.