When attempting to print from the wordle.net applet (very popular Java based applet), the Security Warning dialog (attached) shows multiple times. On my Win7 machine, it shows twice (two items in the printer dropdown), and on my Mac it shows four times (four printers installed). Not sure if that's a coincidence or not.
Steps to reproduce:
1) go to http://wordle.net
2) Click on one of the examples
3) Applet loads
4) Click the Print... button below the graphic
5) Security warning appears (expected)
6) Click OK (but do not click "Always allow"
7) A second security warning dialog appears that is identical to the first.
8) Keep hitting OK until an actual print dialog is displayed.
This might be related to the fix for 7152028