Java Kernel cannot download additional components when authenticating proxy is used. An error dialog will show even user has logged in and able to establish network connection.
1. set up the internet connect to connect to an authenticating proxy
2. login to allow network connection
3. install JRE with the JKernel installer
4. Observer that an error dialog shows cannot establish network (see attachment).
Display the password dialog even when UI feedback is disabled, and pass the desktop window as the parent window for InternetErrorDlg.
Two problems at work:
1) The password dialog is only shown when UI feedback is enabled, which it is not for the first hit to the server.
2) The parameters to InternetErrorDlg are incorrect, so it fails immediately, and the function gets stuck in an infinite retry cycle.