JRERelaunch functional part 2:
- relaunch criteria: jnlp jvm properties
- relaunch criteria: jnlp jvm vm_args
- relaunch state per applet
The relaunch state is not global per JVM,
but per applet.
- relaunch: continue to launch at relaunch
If the applet is at relaunch,
it shall continue to launch,
even if a relaunch criteria would hit.
- fast jnlp startup at relaunch
At relaunch, we shall not update and download the ressources again.
- proper EmbeddedFrame dispose() at relaunch
The EmbeddedFrame wasn't disposed properly,
so a JOGL applet wasn't visible at relaunch.