This bug is producible only with IE browser.
Steps to produce :
1) Install JRE1.6.0_10-b08
2) Open Java Control Panel.
3) Under advance Tab, select Show Console radio.
4) Load an applet in IE (http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.5.0/demos/applets/MoleculeViewer/example1.html)
5) Make sure console got opened and don't click anywhere other than applet or browser.
6) On load of the applet, right click on the system tray and click on "About Java Technology".
7) "About Java" frame is not shown ! it goes backgroung to the browser.
Note : Sometime the "About Java" frame get shown while first time click, close the frame. Try to open it for second time, the "About Java" frame goes backgound this time.
Tested in Windows Xp and Windows Vista and with IE6 as well as IE7.
In case of next-generation plugin (plugin2), the system tray itself is not shown (refer 6611346) and hence this bug is not valid.