I am adding 2 tray icons to the system tray from a java app. One of the icons has a popup menu and one of them does not have. Do the following in order to reproduce the bug:
1. Execute the attached app.
2. You would see 2 tray icons. One of them will have popup and another one will not have. Make a note of which one is not having the popup.
3. A frame is shown with few buttons.
4. Click on the 'toggle popup' button.
5. Right click inside the icon which was not having the popup before.
6. A popup menu would appear.
7. Keeping the popup menu, click on any of the native apps on the task bar or click on the screen.
8. Popup menu will not disappear and it will appear on top of the native app that was opened.
9. Popup menu will not respond to any keyboard inputs.
This is reproducible only on Win32. Here is the PIT build:
java version "1.6.0-awt.pit-int-jcg-win-03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.6.0-awt.pit-int-jcg-win-03-java2d_06_may_2005_09_06-b00)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-ea-b35, mixed mode)
I reproduced it on WinXP using the test attached to this bug report.
###@###.### 2005-05-10 18:23:18 GMT