1. On any of the windows 2000, XP, or 2003 install language pack for languages such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean if it does not come with the OS.
2. Install JDK/JRE 1.4.2_01 or 1.5.0.
3. And choose to customize the installation path.
4. Modify the installation path and insert a double bytes char.
5. At the point when installer is creating jar file the installer will fail and pop up the error dialog with error code 1722.
Note: The tested OS is in English and after installing language pack, the lcoal/regional setting can stays English or to the specific locale used in the path.
We should detect this situation using regutils, and tell the user that they need to choose a new path without multi-byte characters.