"Temporary File Location" file chooser is not working as expected,the directory file selected is repeated twice in the File location after selection,this bug is reproducible only in Linux and Solaris.
java version "1.5.0-beta3"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0-beta3-b57)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0-beta3-b57, mixed mode, sharing)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install jre1.5.0 b57 in testing Solaris or Linux P.C
2. Invoke JavaControlPanel from command prompt(ControlPanel)
3. Click "Settings" button in General tab
4. "Temporary Files Settings" Window will be displayed
5. Click "Change" button "Temporary File Location" window will be displayed
6. Double click any one folder which is listed in the filechooser
* the folder name will be visible in Selection text field.
7. Click "Select button.
8. The folder selected will be displayed twice in location text field,which is not correct.
for example (/root/temp/temp) but user has selected only the temp folder.
For directory selection if user double clicks the folder name ,the file chooser window has to close and the selected folder name should appear in the Location text box.