Select the HighContrastLargePrint theme (launch SwingSet2 with the flag: "-Dswing.gtkthemefile=/opt/gnome-2.0/share/themes/HighContrastLargePrint/gtk-2.0/gtkrc" (substitute the location of your theme; might be in /usr/share/themes). Then choose the GTK+ L&F in SwingSet2. Note the following errors:
1. JList text in JFileChooser dialogs isn't enlarged
2. JPopup text in the JFileChooser dialogs isn't enlarged
3. JSlider labels (the text "1..5..10..11" in the JSlider demo) not enlarged
4. Checkboxes and radio buttons aren't enlarged
5. JPopup/JComboBox scroll bars (which shouldn't be present, see bug #4795372)
6. JTable cell text isn't enlarged (Table Demo)
7. Wierd text clipping in initial display of JTree node text (Tree Demo).
It appears the component extents are calculated on pre-enlarged text sizes.
Expanding a tree node fixes the problem.
8. Tree expander icon isn't enlarged.